Universität Mannheim / Zulassungsstelle / english / FAQ & Info / Proof of German language proficiency

All bachelor's programs, teacher education programs and most master's programs require proof of German language proficiency of at least level C1, if you are not a German national or you do not hold a German university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur).

The proof of your level of language proficiency must arrive at the Admissions Office by the definitive deadline.

Please click here for an overview of accepted forms of proof.

HomeDegree Courses & Selection CriteriaOnline ApplicationFAQ & InfoInternational applicantsDownloadsContact